Sylvester Stallone will not be charged over allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in andaccording to Deadline. The Charge Evaluation Worksheet found by Deadline states that "the victim and suspect had a consensual relationship in ," and that she could "provide fresh complaint witnesses. However, "None of the fresh complaint witnesses corroborated victim's allegations," and "additional investigation did not provide any further corroboration.
The case involves a woman who reported last November that the year-old actor, best known for his roles in the "Rocky" and "Rambo" movies, had assaulted her in Risling declined to provide more details about the alleged assault or to clarify whether California's year statute of limitations applies in the case. Police in Santa Monica and Stallone's attorney, Martin Singer, could also not be reached for comment.
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds. More Videos
Los Angeles County prosecutors Wednesday began reviewing whether actor Sylvester Stallone should face charges in connection with a sexual assault reported last year to Santa Monica police, a spokesman said. Risling would not comment further on the nature of the allegation. The alleged victim reported the assault last November to Santa Monica police, and the incident dates to the s, according to police. A criminal allegation dating to the s cannot be charged under California law because it is past the statute of limitations that existed at the time.
According to the paperwork, Stallone and his accuser, unnamed in the paperwork, had a consensual relationship in The accuser alleged sexual assaults by Stallone in andand provided fresh complaint witnesses, the D. While the name of the accuser was not disclosed, the D.
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about. Prosecutors in Los Angeles County are considering whether to file sex-crime charges against Sylvester Stallone possibly dating back to the s. However, the police report was not filed until December
By Chris Perez. Why not do the investigation first? Stallone, 71, is accused of sexually assaulting a woman he used to date in the early s.
She claimed that friends were informed of the incidents at the time, but when brought in for questioning they did not corroborate her account. The charge evaluation sheet states: "Victim and suspect had a consensual relationship in The victim alleged assaults in and and provided fresh complaint witnesses. Additional investigation did not provide any further corroboration.
The case stems from last November, when an unnamed woman filed a report against the actor, alleging that he sexually assaulted her in the s. Stallone, through a spokesperson, denied the allegations. Why not do the investigation first?
The first involves the rape allegation fromand a source close to the investigation said that this is the case being reviewed by prosecutors. In December, Stallone vehemently denied sexual assaulting anyone through his attorney Martin Singer. The actor admitted that he had spent three days with the woman in Israel during a movie shoot inbut denied seeing her at all in Singer also announced that the actor was contemplating pursing charges against the woman — for filing a false police report.